The Center for Telecom Environment Management Standards (CTEMS®) is a collaborative group of multi-functional professionals focused on legitimizing and advancing the fixed and mobile telecom management industry to the position of a leading business practice. Aligning global professionals from enterprises, carriers, industry suppliers and AOTMP, CTEMS® is dedicated to leading and influencing the industry and those who work within it.
Collaborating regularly, members of CTEMS® identify and confirm best practices, trends, opportunities and challenges that impact the industry in order to:
- Serve as ambassadors to the industry, driving support and acceptance of standards, best practices and management tactics.
- Enable those responsible for enterprise telecom environments, and the suppliers who service them, to align objectives.
- Create a forum of respected industry professionals and thought leaders to create more productive enterprise telecom environments.
CTEMS® membership is complementary for all qualified professionals interested in advancing the telecom management industry. In appreciation for participating in CTEMS®, active members receive the following benefits:
- telecomCONNECT – Member newsletter sharing standards adoption trends and industry perceptions (delivered monthly via email to active members)
- Live Monthly Member Webcast – Live presentation of industry direction findings gleaned from members (held the second Tuesday of each month from 1130a-1215p ET)
- CTEMS LinkedIn Group – Peer-to-peer discussion exclusively for CTEMS® members (participate anytime)
CTEMS® is an industry group funded and managed by AOTMP. Summary data for adoption trends and industry perceptions generated through CTEMS® is available to active members through telecomCONNECT and monthly member webcasts. Detailed reporting of adoption trends and industry perceptions generated through CTEMS® is available exclusively through a subscription to AOTMP’s Telecom Management Information Portal. In addition to best practice adoption trends, standards adoption guides and industry development information identified through CTEMS®, the portal contains Efficiency First® Framework resources, telecom management benchmarks, business analytics tools, performance management tools, supplier intelligence resources, research publications, best practice templates and checklists, process and organizational structure diagrams, and carrier resources.