- Webcasts: Held monthly, webcasts are used to share industry direction questionnaire findings with all members. During each 45-minute presentation, board members provide commentary and perspectives on the findings to the audience of Industry Leadership Council members. Each webcast is followed by a board meeting to facilitate planning, adoption and next steps discussions. A schedule for all webcasts will be maintained through the CTEMS® website.
- Newsletter: Distributed to all members, the monthly publication provides regular updates on CTEMS® initiative efforts, as well as best practice recommendations, leadership views, adoption trends, and membership spotlights, among other items.
- LinkedIn Group Page: All members are given access to the exclusive, members-only CTEMS LinkedIn Group Page where additional news and commentary are shared. The page is administered by AOTMP, who approves members, drives conversations and monitors content closely.
- Identified as a thought leader through membership status recognition on CTEMS® website. Industry Leadership Council Members receive name and company recognition, while Board of Director listings include a photo, a brief biography and a CTEMS® provided email address.
- Honored as a CTEMS® member at the annual AOTMP Industry Excellence Awards dinner each February.
- Collaborating with peers and industry experts to learn new ideas and develop new business relationships.
- Serving as a significant contributor and part of influencing new trends in the industry.
- Positioning your organization and your fixed & mobile telecom environment as an early adopter of standards.
- Receiving personal and industry perspective on telecom management trends and best practices.
There is no cost for membership.
You will be notified of acceptance within two business days after completion of the brief application.